Attending Services in the Covid Era
Attending services in person
Note that due to the current situation regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, we are not meeting in person in the Church building for the time being, until further notice. Services will be held remotely over Zoom - see below for further details.
Our services are due to restart in the Church building on 20th September 2020.
We have put a number of safety and risk-mitigation measures in place to help ensure the safety of those who choose to attend our services in person in the current Covid-19 era.
If you would like to attend one of our Sunday services in person, please see the below important information:
1. There is a new reduced maximum capacity in the Church building, and we have therefore put a booking system in place for attending services in person. If it's your first time attending one of our services, you are welcome to book in advance or simply turn up on the day without booking if you prefer. If you have attended one of our services before, please book your attendance in advance of each Sunday you would like to attend using the booking link below. This is to help us ensure we stay within our maximum capacity each Sunday - you may be contacted and asked to attend remotely if we are over-booked.
2. Do not attend if you have any Covid-19 symptoms.
3. Bring a mask with you and ensure that you wear it at all times while in the Church building.
4. Bring your own Bible with you, as there will be no Bibles available at the Church building for you to use.
5. Follow the instructions given to you by the stewards, leaders and signs placed around the Church building.
Booking to attend a service in person
To book your attendance at the Church building for a particular service, click here
Please nominate one person from your household to book on behalf of your household, and ensure that the same name and email address are used to book attendance on a week-by-week basis.
Please also ensure that you book your attendance for a particular Sunday by the end of the Friday before at the latest.
Attending services remotely
We will continue to make our services accessible via Zoom for the foreseeable future, even after restarting our serviced at the Church building.
If you would rather attend our services remotely, or have been contacted and asked to attend remotely due to us being over-booked, please get in touch with the Church office to be sent a joining link to attend our services over Zoom.